We are seeking a motivated Machinist / Engineering Technician that wants to help define the future of thermal control for Earth, the Moon, and beyond. The main responsibilities of this position will be the manufacturing and assembly of spaceflight components. You will have the opportunity to develop mechanical engineering skills and participate in the design of space systems. You must be willing to relocate to Luxembourg.
- Undergraduate degree, vocational school, or related experience
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Technical Proficiencies:
- CAD/CAM (SolidWorks)
- CNC mills, CNC lathes, Manual mills and lathes, etc.
- General machine shop work
- Interpreting part drawings (including GD&T)
- Quality Control of machined components
- Working ability with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Basic level of English required at minimum
- Ability to also speak French and/or German preferred
- Desire to expand skillset into the design of components and mechanical systems
- Ability to work independently and within teams of mechanical engineers
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a startup and/or aerospace environment
- Experience with additive manufacturing (3D printing)
- Experience setting up machines / expanding a machine shop
- Experience setting up and running testing such as vibration testing, thermal vacuum testing, etc.